Low-content books don’t require a great deal of time to make, as they don’t feature much writing.
Ebooks, however, are full of valuable information, so they take much more time to put together.
I came across the Sqribble eBook Creator in my research and wondered “What is Sqribble?”
Check out our previous blogpost: KDP Low-Content Books: Selling Low-Content Books on Amazon for Big Profits
What is Sqribble?
The Sqribble eBook Creator is a cloud-based software that’s designed to help you create eBooks in minutes instead of hours.
You can use it to create ebooks that are readable on all devices, including a mobile phone. These eBooks will have a professional look when completed, which will lead to more sales.
Sqribble was created by Adeel Chowdhry, an online entrepreneur and public speaker.
He found creating eBooks, how-to guides and informational products time consuming and wanted to do something about it.
He spent a total of 12 months creating Sqribble with the goal of making the software easy-to-use, especially for those who aren’t tech-savvy! As someone who isn’t a techie, I truly appreciate this.
Sqribble Account Features
There are several features that make this software stand out from other eBook builders on the market.
- Attractive Covers: Sqribble comes with a host of templates that are designed to catch the eye of your readers. They are included with the cost and will save you hundreds of dollars, as you won’t need to pay a designer for a winning cover.
- Point-and-Click Design: Each of the templates are fully customizable, so you’ll be able to change colors, fonts, images and text with the click of a mouse. You’ll be able to change the eBook quickly, so that it matches your brand or book theme.
- Automatic Content: Not sure what to write, but you have a great idea? The Sqribble eBook Creator has you covered. It actually allows you to submit a URL that contains the content you want to included in your book. It then takes that content and spins it to create original content for your eBook. You can also use Sqribble’s own unique library full of copyright-free content.
- Flipbooks: One of my favorite features within Sqribble is the ability to create flipbooks from your finished eBook. You can use the flipbook to advertise your eBook, as well as any paperback books you may be selling on Amazon KDP. If you have never heard of flipbooks, they are actually interactive books that customers can click on to turn pages and sample some of the content found within your book.
Sqribble comes with the ability to choose from 50 templates in 15 different niches, but also allows creators to build their eBooks from scratch.
That’s an excellent option for more advanced designers.
No matter which niche template you choose, you’ll get:
- An automatic table of contents
- Automatic headers and footers
- Incorporated page numbers
- Ability to add and delete pages
- 300 different fonts
- Ability to manage and organize your projects
How Much Does the Sqribble eBook Creator Cost?
The biggest trend I’ve seen with products like this is that they tend to charge a monthly subscription fee. Sqribble doesn’t do that.
Instead, they charge a one-time fee of $67 (normally $197), and for that fee you’ll get to use the software forever.
Depending on what you charge for your eBook, you could make that money back with just a few sales.
For me, time equals money. If I’m spending less time creating my eBooks, I can make more of them.
That means I can make much more money in the long run, so software like this is totally worth it!
If you aren’t sure as to whether Sqribble is for you, you can try it for $3.
If you decide you don’t like the software, the company will even refund you the $3, so you have nothing to lose.
Who is Sqribble For?
I am a freelancer who uses Sqribble to create eBooks to sell on Amazon KDP, but Sqribble works for a variety of other projects as well.
Sqribble can be used by independent internet marketers to help them sell a product or service, as well as marketing agencies and small business owners who are looking to create lead magnets to build their email lists.
You don’t have to create the eBooks to sell on KDP like I do.
You can use Sqribble to design and sell eBooks on a variety of other platforms, including eBay, Etsy or your own website.
Included with your Sqribble purchase is a commercial agency license to use Sqribble for client work, which means you can even make money by advertising your services as an eBook writer.
Once you have a client, you can visit Sqribble, make the eBook, and then turn around and sell it to your client and keep all the profits!
Sqribble even provides a ready-built agency website with a pre-filled portfolio, which you can upload to any domain to land new clients.
If you hired a professional to create this type of portfolio website, you’d be spending hundreds, but this service is included with your purchase.
Another plus is the included in-built “Client Feedback Tool,” which allows you to collaborate with your clients on eBook projects.
Are There Any Cons?
Sqribble truly delivers and is worth the purchase price in my opinion, but there are a few cons you’ll want to be aware of before you make a final decision.
First, the Sqribble eBook Creator has a few upsells (four to be exact).
You certainly don’t need these to create a winning eBook, but the upsells mean you won’t be able to do special things, like create a 3D cover, without paying extra.
Second, you don’t get any training when it comes to marketing the eBooks you create.
Of course, there are plenty of free YouTube videos that you can watch for help and direction when you’re ready to promote your product, so this isn’t a huge deal.
In Conclusion: What Is Sqribble?
If you’re in the business of selling digital content, you’ll find Sqribble is a valuable tool!
You can create eBooks with unlimited pages and you have the commercial license to do whatever you want with the books you create.
You also don’t need to have any design or tech skills, as Sqribble has you covered with their professional-quality templates and point-and-click editor.
Check out Sqribble below using their $3 trial offer (with full refund if you find the software isn’t to your liking).